Here you'll find available code that I have developed or informational resources I have shared.
- Scripts for Sequence Work
- Scripts for Molecular Structure Analysis
- Scripts for using YeastMine
- Scripts for text work
- Jupyter notebooks for Yeast work calculations
- Scripts for mini-pipelines to automate chaining togeher together other scripts to preparing and process/transform data
- Scripts for generating various mock data
- Docker images, mainly for Bioinformatic pipelines
- Information on Bioinformatics Software compatibility
To fork a project and modify it for your own needs, use the GitHub software (GitHub for Windows/Mac) or Git. Commands for Git:
$ git clone (url of project) $ cd (project name) $ git checkout -b (new branch name) $ (.....do your work here...) $ git commit
If you find errors that you fix, please push to GitHub and send me a pull request so that I can improve my code repository as well.
Of course, if you'd rather not use the GitHub system, you can simply retrieve the code you want from the appropriate repository and run it on your coding machine.
To begin either process, click on the 'View the Fomightez Repositories' button above.
The site can be accessed at fomightez.pythonanywhere.com. Much of the code featured here is running in webserver form there. You can enter your data and have it analyzed without needing to download anything.